Liesel Wessels is a fine artist based in Bloemfontein, South Africa. Specializing in drawing & painting People and Wildlife in a realistic way.
Her personal work deals with issues like inner belief, self-esteem, and beauty. She also reflects on the truth of God’s feeling and purpose with humankind, in contrast to the world’s value systems. She believes that if all Christians truly could embrace their identity as God’s children, the world would be irrevocably changed. Her hope is that via her art, not only would she convey this message, but encourage more Christians to live their true calling.
- 2002 | Private Art Lessons @Ernst de Jongh Academy, Pretoria
- 2003 - 2006 | B.A Fine Arts (UFS)
Top 5 Art Exhibitions:
- 2004 | Free State Ceramics Exhibition @ Oliewenhuis Art Museum
- 2012 | Bellringer Group Exhibition
- 2015 | Free State Art in the Park
- 2017 | Best of Bloemfontein Exhibition @ Kotze Art Gallery
- 2018 | Best of Bloemfontein Exhibition @ Kotze Art Gallery
The Eye Knows Timelapse Drawing
Timelapse Drawing Video which I created specifically for a portrait drawing workshop as a demonstration. Tools: Pencil (HB up to 9B), Soft Pastel, Putty Rubber, and Brush. #eye #eyedrawing #artvideoPhotographer Unknown as it was taken from a Free Wallpaper Website. If anyone can help me to find the photographer, it would be much appreciated.Posted by Liesel Wessels Art on Monday, 24 July 2017